This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using reunion 9 on IMAC, Macbook Pro, iPad, Iphone

I have reunion 9 in all of the above locations. The main file is on my IMAC, but I find myself using the iPad more often. So, I make changes on my iPad, and then sync back to my IMAC. Ok, so here goes....I sync back and forth between iPad and IMAC, I use the IMAC to sync my iPhone, and use the iPad to sync my laptop. After doing all this, I notice that all of my files do not have the same pictures. How do I correct this? I want all files to have the same pictures. Thanks.

Re: Using reunion 9 on IMAC, Macbook Pro, iPad, Iphone

If you are working on your main family file on your MacBook and your iMac --- at the same time ---- without copying the file back and forth ---- you have two files ---- not one. So, of course, you will see different things.

Assuming that I guessed correctly, you must work on your family file on one Mac at a time. If you want to work on the "other" Mac, you need to copy the file over to the "other" Mac and don't work on the file on the first Mac while you are entering data via the "other" Mac. Also, I would advise you to synch both devices to whichever Mac has the active family file at that moment in time.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
    X