This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interfamily Marriages

Under the topic 'Interfamily Marriages', the manual says to "Select Interfamily Marriages from the presets list."

It does not appear to be there.

Warren S Gilbert

Reunion 10.0.2

Re: Interfamily Marriages

Originally posted by WarrenSGilbert View Post
    Under the topic 'Interfamily Marriages', the manual says to "Select Interfamily Marriages from the presets list."

It does not appear to be there.

Warren S Gilbert

Reunion 10.0.2
    I had the same problem.

However, I selected "Common Ancestor" from the preset list and then under "conditions," I went to the pull down attributes and selected interfamily marriages. I created a list of 66 interfamily marriages, which is the same number that appeared in my Reunion 9 file.

The instructions in the manual probably need revision. The reference to Common Ancestor lead me to that preset. However, the instructions state that "Interfamily Marriage" is in the preset.

I then clicked the plus bar under presets, added "Interfamily Marriage" and the default condition stayed as Interfamily Marriage > yes, with the same 66 results in the side bar. The manual still needs rewording to clarify the process.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Goode; 31 May 2012, 09:32 PM. Reason: Additional explanation
    Bob Goode
    Reunion 12.0; ReunionTouch 1.0.8; OS 10.14.2

Comment

Re: Interfamily Marriages

Originally posted by WarrenSGilbert View Post
      It does not appear to be there...
      This new preset was accidentally omitted when converting a family file using Reunion 10.0.0 and 10.0.1.
      However, the good news is that the feature is there. To see it...
      select Find in the navbar
      set the top button to Couples
      in the Conditions pop-up menu, choose Attributes -> Interfamily Marriage
      If you want to make this a preset, click the + button under the Presets list.
      Frank Leister
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X