This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 10.0.2 is available

We have completed Reunion 10.0.2, a free maintenance update for Reunion 10 users.

It's available for download here.

This update has several improvements and fixes; a complete list appears here.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Re: Reunion 10.0.2 is available

In the Geo Code Place window, you can now move the pin point to an exact location (for example, a home, farm, cemetery, etc.) and retrieve the geo coordinates of the exact location of the moved pin point.
    THANK YOU!!!!!

Now if we can get the ability to link media (multiple items) to a place.... :-)

Roger
    Roger Moffat
    http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
    http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

Many Thanks! Nice work in a short time.
      Reunion 10.0.1, Reunion for iPad and iPhone

Comment

Thanks for moving the Web Search Favorites to the top. That's a feature I've been using heavily. I posted a request for Web Favorite Groups too in the Wish List forum.
        Reunion 11.0.7, Mac OS 10.10.3

Comment

FANTASTIC!! The manual pin placement on maps should be a godsend. Very quick work Frank and the team, and I even got a mention in the release notes

I have more Web Searches to share and hope to keep creating more.
          Keith Bage
          BAGE One-Name Study,
          www.bage.org.uk
          GOONS (member 4451)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            We have completed Reunion 10.0.2, a free maintenance update for Reunion 10 users.

It's available for download here.

This update has several improvements and fixes; a complete list appears here.
            Typically fast, comprehensive and responsive improvements in a Reunion maintenance update from your team, Frank. I've been testing the restoration of the multiple relationship feature on Pitcairn Islanders, who are among the best recorded communities with high level of consanguinity, and therefore multiple relationships: seems to work well. Also appreciate the movable map pin feature. I was having trouble (read: lack of skill) converting coordinates from degrees, minutes and seconds for manual place entry under the decimal coordinates system implemented in Reunion 10. Makes it easier to enter all sorts of locations that don't appear in geographical databases or gazeteers - from battlefields to shipwreck sites, as well as farm locations and rural graveyards. Take a bow, Leister team! Bravo!
            Last edited by Gato; 29 May 2012, 06:28 PM. Reason: minor additions

Comment

Working...
            X