This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V10 Web Project

I have updated my web site (www.skehan.id.au) using v10 web project settings Families with marked spouse, Family Cards, Trees, Media Pages, Sources, Pictures and Use privacy filter.

The results are great but when you go to a family card (in Safari) the icon to the right of the persons name that links to the tree shows up as a box with a "?" in it, clicking it brings up the tree OK. but the same box, with "?", appears to the right of #Spouse #Children and this text is only half way inside its field.

In other browsers the box shows up as a broken page icon.

Has anyone else noticed this and is there a solution?
    Adrian S

Re: V10 Web Project

Originally posted by apskehan View Post
    ...the icon to the right of the persons name that links to the tree shows up as a box with a "?" in it, clicking it brings up the tree OK.
    This is a problem that will be fixed in the soon to be released Reunion 10.0.2.

To fix it with the current version of Reunion 10; choose Reunion -> Preferences -> Web / Reports and select Files from the list. Uncheck the Flatten web output option.

Generate and upload the web project.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Gregg
      Adrian S

Comment

I have installed version 10.0.2 as advised and done a complete update my file and created a new web report with the result that a camera now icon appears alongside individual names in family card view which opens the appropriate picture OK., however, having opened the picture all PDF files associated with it have a "?" for an icon.

Also in family card view the icon for the hierarchal charts appear as a "?" along side the camera icon.

Is there anything else that I should be doing to rectify this problem ?
        Adrian S

Comment

The problem may be that some files didn't get uploaded -- in the copy of your web project on your hard drive, is there an "i_tree.png" file located in the web project folder? Also, is there an "i_document.png" file in the folder?

If both these images exist in the copy of the web project on your Mac, then it sounds like they just didn't get uploaded properly (there could be a variety of reasons for this). If you re-upload just these files, it should fix the issue.

If these files are not in the copy of the web project on your hard drive, let us know.
          Mark Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            The problem may be that some files didn't get uploaded -- in the copy of your web project on your hard drive, is there an "i_tree.png" file located in the web project folder? Also, is there an "i_document.png" file in the folder?

If both these images exist in the copy of the web project on your Mac, then it sounds like they just didn't get uploaded properly (there could be a variety of reasons for this). If you re-upload just these files, it should fix the issue.

If these files are not in the copy of the web project on your hard drive, let us know.
            Both the "i_tree.png" and "i_document.png" file are missing.
            Adrian S

Comment

Both the "i_tree.png" and "i_document.png" file are missing.
              Problem Solved. I deleted Reunion 9 & 10 including the preferences then reinstalled V10. It appears to be working properly now.
              Adrian S

Comment

Problem Solved. I deleted Reunion 9 & 10 including the preferences then reinstalled V10. It appears to be working properly now.
                Thanks for the update Adrian. I'm glad you were able to solve this.
                Gregg Witmer

Comment

Working...
                X