This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double-click trouble

Is anyone else having problems getting double-clicking to work? Sometimes I click on something in a list multiple times before it opens for correction (places list) or goes to the person chosen (people list). I don't have this problem with other programs - just Reunion. I sure do miss the "Show" button that was on the Index page in Reunion 9. I sorta remember this being discussed but couldn't locate the thread.
    Sara Bradley Mason
    kywiaz at gmail dot com

Re: Double-click trouble

Originally posted by Sara View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting double-clicking to work? Sometimes I click on something in a list multiple times before it opens for correction (places list) or goes to the person chosen (people list). I don't have this problem with other programs - just Reunion. I sure do miss the "Show" button that was on the Index page in Reunion 9. I sorta remember this being discussed but couldn't locate the thread.
    Not sure if this is the answer you need - but I used the Index constantly in V 9, so was delighted to discover the funny little icon at the very bottom of the screen, on right, (looks like a couple of orange doors) it is called the "list window" - It lists everyone and gives the four (editable) columns that I used so often in the old Index. Lily

Comment

Re: Double-click trouble

Originally posted by genealogist.lily View Post
      Not sure if this is the answer you need - but I used the Index constantly in V 9, so was delighted to discover the funny little icon at the very bottom of the screen, on right, (looks like a couple of orange doors) it is called the "list window" - It lists everyone and gives the four (editable) columns that I used so often in the old Index. Lily
      Thanks for trying to help, Lily, but I've found the List - that's what I was referring to in my query. My trouble is when working from the List - double-clicking sometimes just doesn't work. I'm finding it in other spots where double-clicking is supposed to create an action. I, too, use the List lots and was used to being able to move around using keyboard commands rather than the mouse. That's another reason why I miss the Show button.
      Sara Bradley Mason
      kywiaz at gmail dot com

Comment

Working...
      X