This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ages - Parents remarriage

I am really liking the ages sidebar in Reunion 10 and that's leading me to use it far more than i ever did in v9.

However, I have noticed that it does not appear to show a parent's second (or more) marriage. For instance, if I look at my grandmother in the ages sidebar it shows her mothers death in 1905 at age 4, but it does not show her fathers remarriage 4 years later in 1909 when she would have been around 8.

Is this an oversight, a bug, or is there some logic (though I can't see any) to this.
    Keith Bage
    BAGE One-Name Study,
    www.bage.org.uk
    GOONS (member 4451)

Re: Ages - Parents remarriage

Originally posted by Keith Bage View Post
    Is this an oversight, a bug, or is there some logic (though I can't see any) to this.
    None of the above. The Ages report simply wasn't designed to include multiple marriages for the parents of the starting person. (Same as Reunion 9.)
    Last edited by Frank; 20 May 2012, 09:43 AM.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Ages - Parents remarriage

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      None of the above. The Ages report simply wasn't designed to include multiple marriages for the parents of the starting person.
      Understood Frank, but it seems a strange omission given the range of other related events i.e. Mothers/Fathers Death. Maybe this is something to consider for the future wish list.
      Keith Bage
      BAGE One-Name Study,
      www.bage.org.uk
      GOONS (member 4451)

Comment

Working...
      X