This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liicense code

The box to proceed stays dim and I'm copying the code from their email. I'm ready to give up and cancel my purchase. Any ideas?

Re: Can't enter Liicense code when purchasing new copy of Reunion 10

Be absolutely certain that the user name and license code is in this format:

User Name: Leroy Brown
    License Code: ABCD-EFGH-WXYZ

Try typing instead of pasting the text, in case you're bringing along an extra character or space unknowingly with the copy/paste.

If all else fails, send an email to help@LeisterPro.com with the user name and license code that you're trying to enter (from your confirmation email).
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Be absolutely certain that the user name and license code is in this format:

User Name: Leroy Brown
      License Code: ABCD-EFGH-WXYZ

Try typing instead of pasting the text, in case you're bringing along an extra character or space unknowingly with the copy/paste.

If all else fails, send an email to help@LeisterPro.com with the user name and license code that you're trying to enter (from your confirmation email).
      I guess a downloaded copy doesn't need to put the code in because after a few minutes it started working.

Comment

I think I had an issue with one of the forms as it didn't like the accentuated
        Benoit Bousquet
        Reunion 14

Comment

While nothing to do with the issue at hand, I met a couple of years ago with the Michigan Department of Health with a possible view to having a group index some of their vital records, and one thing that came out of that was me learning that the use of accented characters in a person's name was illegal in Michigan.

Roger
          Roger Moffat
          http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
          http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

Originally posted by theKiwi View Post
            While nothing to do with the issue at hand, I met a couple of years ago with the Michigan Department of Health with a possible view to having a group index some of their vital records, and one thing that came out of that was me learning that the use of accented characters in a person's name was illegal in Michigan.

Roger
            This is actually funny. Then again, even in this "bilingual" country called Canada I have received snail mail from the federal government addresses to "Beno
            Benoit Bousquet
            Reunion 14

Comment

Working...
            X