This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report display problems with Pages

I have experienced a problem in the display of reports, namely Person and Family Sheets. When I create these reports using the default set of options, they display correctly. However, when I use any of my own layouts, they do not. And I have created totally new layouts and still see these problems. To explain:

1) I created a layout for Person Sheet for one individual that includes all their events as well as marriage and divorce info in the Family Fields.
    2) When the Person Sheet is produced in Pages, I see the preferred photo of the person and a listing of his events. Always after the first Census event, I see a photo of the spouse. No caption, and no marriage info is displayed. The photo appears at the end of the last line of the census memo. Later on in the report, appears the spouse name but not with their photo which is displayed above.

The same problem appears in FGS. The photo of the spouse appears at the end of the last line of the first census event. Subsequently, when you get to the spouse info, the picture that appears is that of the first child. The second child's photo appears at the end of a census event as outlined above. The picture of third child in this family appears at the end of a Misc. Note on her mother.

So, the photos are incorrectly displayed in the report. Is this a problem with Pages (09, version 4.1) or Reunion 10.0.1? When I create these same reports and display them in Safari or in a text file, they appear to display correctly.
    Kathy
    Reunion 13
    MacBook Air, Mac OS 13.5.2

Re: Report display problems with Pages

Am I the only one who has this problem? Hmmmmmm
    Kathy
    Reunion 13

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy C View Post
      Am I the only one who has this problem? Hmmmmmm
      I just tried this and can't reproduce your problem. Exactly which fields did you include in the report?
      Tom Boyd
      boydroots.net

Comment

Kathy, We can't duplicate what you're describing. Please send the Pages document to help@LeisterPro.com. Perhaps if we can examine the content of your report, we'll find a clue.
        Frank Leister
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Kathy, We can't duplicate what you're describing. Please send the Pages document to help@LeisterPro.com. Perhaps if we can examine the content of your report, we'll find a clue.
          Thank you, Frank. I have sent you a FGS made with Pages.
          Kathy
          Reunion 13

Comment

Working...
          X