X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List People, Couple

Hi,

In list page, all people, couples; All the person have 2 spouses in the # of Spouses.

Serge Blais

Re: List People, Couple

Originally posted by Serge Blais View Post
    Hi,

In list page, all people, couples; All the person have 2 spouses in the # of Spouses.

Serge Blais
    I can duplicate the problem.

Bob
    Bob Goode
    Reunion 12.0; ReunionTouch 1.0.8; OS 10.14.2

Comment

Hi,

Serge Blais
      When in the couples view I also see 2 as the number of spouses for all couples, even where one of the individuals was married three times. Surely this is incorrect?

I don't have any issue with the People view though, that seems to be correct.
      Keith Bage
      BAGE One-Name Study,
      www.bage.org.uk
      GOONS (member 4451)

Comment

When families are being listed, the '# of Spouses' option displays the number of spouses for the listed family.

Only families with 2 spouses are listed in the Couples list so selecting the '# of Spouses' option in the Couples List is of no value.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          When families are being listed, the '# of Spouses' option displays the number of spouses for the listed family.

Only families with 2 spouses are listed in the Couples list so selecting the '# of Spouses' option in the Couples List is of no value.
          Thanks for the explanation. It is obvious, once explained. Too bad the #of spouses option could not be gray scaled or eliminated when in the couples list.

Bob
          Bob Goode
          Reunion 12.0; ReunionTouch 1.0.8; OS 10.14.2

Comment

Working...
          X