This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prefix title in list of children

Reunion 10 now displays, in the list of children in the Family View, the prefix title for a person. How do I revert to the Reunion 9 format that only showed the first names of the children?

Re: Prefix title in list of children

Originally posted by Keith W View Post
    Reunion 10 now displays, in the list of children in the Family View, the prefix title for a person. How do I revert to the Reunion 9 format that only showed the first names of the children?
    It doesn't look like this is customisable. I rather like it, but do post this in the Wish List forum.
    Surnames Dresch, Eyden, Lunn, Mountfort, Page, Robinson, Ryan, Whitworth, and more.

Comment

Right click in the children's white title bar / Family View Preferences / Default Family View - Children / untick "Show child's last name"
      The same "Family View Preferences" can be found using the small black arrow in the Family View button - top of the LH sidebar (whilst in Family View.
      Last edited by Chris Simpson; 16 May 2012, 06:04 AM. Reason: Further data
      Chris
      iMac 27", OS X 10.11.3, iPad gen 3, iPhone 5s, Reunion 11

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Simpson View Post
        Right click in the children's white title bar / Family View Preferences / Default Family View - Children / untick "Show child's last name"
        The original poster was asking about removing the prefix for children, not the surname.
        Surnames Dresch, Eyden, Lunn, Mountfort, Page, Robinson, Ryan, Whitworth, and more.

Comment

Working...
        X