This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Command Key in Sources Sidebar

For 10 years I have been using Command-D to duplicate Sources, change some information and then use them. Tell me it has not gone away! Two extra steps to duplicate a source will drive me back to Reunion 9, I source everything.
    Last edited by Frank; 10 May 2012, 02:10 PM.
    David Condit
    www.condit-family.com

Re: Command Key in Sources Sidebar

We found a way to restore this shortcut, and a couple others relating to source records (for the Sources sidebar and List - Sources window). You'll see this in our first free maintenance update, coming soon.

In the meantime, you might like a NEW shortcut, already waiting for you: Control-click (or Right-click) any source in the Sources sidebar or List-Sources window and, from the pop-up menu that appears, choose Duplicate.
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Thanks, I can work with the ctrl-click select until the maintenance release. Glad you can restore the command key shortcut because I really like a couple of the features in the new version. It really is a new version as for those of us with extensive databases, I have over 40,000 records with more to come, we have to relearn how to use Reunion.
      David Condit
      www.condit-family.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        We found a way to restore this shortcut, and a couple others relating to source records (for the Sources sidebar and List - Sources window). You'll see this in our first free maintenance update, coming soon.

In the meantime, you might like a NEW shortcut, already waiting for you: Control-click (or Right-click) any source in the Sources sidebar or List-Sources window and, from the pop-up menu that appears, choose Duplicate.
        Thank you - I really appreciate the restoration of this shortcut, too! I have used the new Control pull-down menu, but it would have been a while before I could have broken my habit of hitting Command-D for duplicating a source. Ending up in the Direct Line Bold was very confusing... This is probably my second most used Command key shortcut (behind Command-R).
        Howard Fink
        knowHow@mac.com

Comment

Working...
        X