This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Find" Box

I'm loving Reunion 10 and have had no problems thus far. However in the previous version, I used the quick find box in the lower right constantly. It's not that much of an effort to go to the menu on the left, click find, and select/deselect search criteria but the simple box was so handy. Is it really gone or have I just not seen it yet?

Thanks and thanks, Leister, for a great new product. Love the look.
    Yvonne Bowers
    iMac Late 2013/MacBookAir
    Yosemite
    Reunion 11

Re: "Find" Box

Hi Yvonne,

The simple "Find" box is now combined with the People sidebar - when viewing the People list in the sidebar, the search box appears at the top of the list.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Oh, there it is! After doing a Find from the left side, I tried the box on the right and got an odd result. But after your reply, I tried again and it worked perfectly. Thank you, Mark!
      Yvonne Bowers
      iMac Late 2013/MacBookAir
      Yosemite
      Reunion 11

Comment

The thing that I liked most about the Reunion 9 search for a person was that you only had to hit the "tab" button to make the search window active on the family card. In Reunion 10, you have to move the cursor into the search box and click to make it active before typing a name. I'd like to see the search window become active from the start or bring back the tab command. How about this-in the family view, any time you hit the "tab" button, the person index opens and the search field is active.

Comment

Originally posted by ray jackson View Post
          The thing that I liked most about the Reunion 9 search for a person was that you only had to hit the "tab" button to make the search window active on the family card...."
          This works similarly in Reunion 10 if the Sidebar is visible and you're showing any sidebar with a search box at the top: just press the Tab key to put the cursor into the search box.
          Frank Leister
          Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Hitting tab works like it did in V.9 when search box present. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
            X