This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed Names

I notice that the Speed Names preferences is missing from its usual place. I didn't find it mentioned in the version 10 FAQ. How do you edit or remove names and places from the Reunion's database?

Re: Speed Names

The folks at Leister Productions have changed how speed names are done, and it might be worth reading about in the manual.

Just search on "autocomplete" for people, and "edit places" for place names.

In a nutshell, for people you can have Reunion do an automatic cleanup of the last name list. For places, there's a robust editing capability including a very cool function to merge multiple variations of a place name into one, which automatically changes all entries in the family file to the preferred version.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: Speed Names

Originally posted by Gerald Wright View Post
      I notice that the Speed Names preferences is missing from its usual place. I didn't find it mentioned in the version 10 FAQ. How do you edit or remove names and places from the Reunion's database?
      Thanks to all who have responded. I find the new way of editing names and place names much easier than before.

Comment

Working...
      X