This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

license code?

Today I tried to "overwrite" my family info on my ipod touch and a window came up indicating that there was information on my ipod that I had not transferred to my mac. So I tapped on the "cancel" button so that I could transfer that info to my mac before I overwrote the info on the ipod. Unfortunately, a window then came up saying that I was "currently using Reunion in the demo mode..." and requesting my user name and license code. Where do I find this information? I have my 2 discs for versions 8 & 9 and copies of my paid invoices...

Thank you.

Re: license code?

Hi Debra,

Since you bought Reunion 9 on CD, you'll need to use the CD to install the license information, as outlined here.

Hope that helps!
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Hi Debra,

Since you bought Reunion 9 on CD, you'll need to use the CD to install the license information, as outlined here.

Hope that helps!
      What if a person has no idea whether they bought Reunion on CD or not?

Comment

If they purchased it from us we would be able to locate a record of their purchase based on their name/e-mail/postal address; and from that we would know if they purchased it as a download or on CD.

If we don't have an invoice, it indicates they purchased it from a dealer/reseller (whatever the proper term is, I'm not sure), such as an Apple Store. If that's the case, then they would have to have purchased it on CD.
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X