X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download all entries and data as a text file

Hello
    This forum has been very helpful in the past so I am now coming back again for some more help!
    I would like to obtain a report that has all the data in my file as an exported text file (ie .txt or .doc etc). Now I can, for example create a Family History file and start with, say, a great grand father and it will show all the data, eg name, events, and (importantly) notes relating to him and all his direct descendants (with the same data, notes, etc relating to them) which is helpful but I want more than that as I want all the data and notes etc in relation to all those in my family tree.
    Now i know that this would be a large file, about 200 pages in my case, but i would like to send it to someone as a text file for checking etc etc.
    Is this possible. i have scoured the Help for an answer but without success. Many thanks for your help
    arnie

Re: Download all entries and data as a text file

Originally posted by arnie nelly View Post
    ...I want all the data and notes etc in relation to all those in my family tree.
    In the case, you may want to consider the Family Group Sheets or Person Sheets. These can be created for everyone in the file, vs. following a line of ancestors/descendants, and can include all the data you've entered (though you may need to modify the layout with "Define Layouts...").

Hope that helps
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X