Reclaim from Clipboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reclaim from Clipboard

How can I return a person to the general population from the clipboard? He is linked to another person (his father) whom I want returned with him.

Re: Reclaim from Clipboard

Go to the father's page and drag the person (child) from the clipboard to the children's area of the father's page.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

He seems to be in the general population, but is still in the Clipboard. I am afraid if I delete him from the clipboard that he will disappear.

Comment

Do both appear in the 'People' index?

It seems to me that you have a duplicate. To be sure, change a letter on one and then check both. If they are dups, delete the one in clipboard. If not, someone else will have to be of assistance.

Comment

He appears in People and when I open him from there, there is no message telling me he is in the Clipboard. He appears in the Clipboard. One file in each place. I don't see any evidence of a duplication. There is only one person with this name - he just appears in both places.

Comment

That would be expected. The people index WILL show those in the clipboard.

Follow my advice in the first response.

Comment

I followed your directions in the first response and he remains in both the Clipboard and People. Same ID number.

Comment

Does he now show as a child of the parents on the parents page??

Comment

Yes. No message saying he is in the Clipboard, but he is still in there.

Comment

Then just delete the clipboard person. (Highlight, and use the 'hammer' icon)
                    Then just chalk it up to a hiccup.

Comment

OK, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X