Entering a spouse name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entering a spouse name

I am trying to enter in a spouse's last name. I have already entered in the wife's name and the children's names, but nothing happens when i enter in the husband's last name.
    I have never had this happen before....What am I doing wrong?

Re: Entering a spouse name

Originally posted by Shelbyw View Post
    I am trying to enter in a spouse's last name. I have already entered in the wife's name and the children's names, but nothing happens when i enter in the husband's last name...
    Hmm...before offering any suggestions to help solve the problem, let me see if I understand what you are seeing.

It sounds like you are able to click on the button to the left of the wife and the Edit Person panel opens; and, you are able to type in the husband's name. However, when you click "Done" in that window, nothing happens.

Is that correct?

Please let us know and we'll go from there.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbyw View Post
      I am trying to enter in a spouse's last name. I have already entered in the wife's name and the children's names, but nothing happens when i enter in the husband's last name.
      I have never had this happen before....What am I doing wrong?
      This may not be the answer you need, but it seems odd to add the wife and children first. It is usual to enter the wife's name and the husband's name first then when the the children are entered they will automatically be assigned their father's surname.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        Hmm...before offering any suggestions to help solve the problem, let me see if I understand what you are seeing.

It sounds like you are able to click on the button to the left of the wife and the Edit Person panel opens; and, you are able to type in the husband's name. However, when you click "Done" in that window, nothing happens.

Is that correct?

Please let us know and we'll go from there.

Thanks
        Hi Deb:
        After waiting awhile I tried again and it worked fine.....Must have been a qlitch...

Comment

Working...
        X