Duplicating Last Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicating Last Name

For reasons unknown, my family file now shows the last names of each entry twice, for example, JOHNSTON JOHNSTON. How do you correct this without individually changing each one?

Re: Duplicating Last Name

Originally posted by USAFA68 View Post
    For reasons unknown, my family file now shows the last names of each entry twice, for example, JOHNSTON JOHNSTON. How do you correct this without individually changing each one?
    What you are seeing is a cosmetic issue, which is seen occasionally since the release of MacOS Sierra. Your data is not affected, only the display of it.

Normally, the problem disappears by simply closing and re-opening your family file.

We were able to circumvent this issue in our latest update, version 11.0.11, which can be found here...

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Duplicating Last Name

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      What you are seeing is a cosmetic issue, which is seen occasionally since the release of MacOS Sierra. Your data is not affected, only the display of it.

Normally, the problem disappears by simply closing and re-opening your family file.

We were able to circumvent this issue in our latest update, version 11.0.11, which can be found here...

I hope you find this information helpful
      Deb, thanks; that did eliminate the duplicated last names and I did also upload the updated version.

Comment

Working...
      X