Folder preferences do not persist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folder preferences do not persist?

I'm a new user of Reunion and Reunion Touch. I set up Dropbox integration according to the manual (and it works). I set up each of the Folder preferences to point into the Dropbox area, but Reunion immediately reverts to the default location for each of the folder preferences (the top radio button in each case). Is there something I should be doing to save the changed Preferences?

Re: Folder preferences do not persist?

In the folder preferences, are you selecting the "Last Folder" option or clicking on the "Choose Other Folder..." button then selecting the Dropbox folder?
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      In the folder preferences, are you selecting the "Last Folder" option or clicking on the "Choose Other Folder..." button then selecting the Dropbox folder?
      Mark: Other folder, then choosing the "Reunion Files" folder inside Dropbox as the custom location. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Ok, if you're using the "Choose Other Folder..." option and the change isn't saving, then I'd recommend deleting the folder preferences file.

To do that, first completely quit out of Reunion (Reunion -> Quit Reunion), then open a Finder window and select:

Go -> Go to Folder...

From the main menu-bar at the top of the computer screen (or press Shift+Command+G).

In the window that drops-down from the Finder window, enter the following:

~/Library/Preferences/Reunion Preferences/

(be sure to have the ~ at the beginning)

And click "Go". This will take you to your Reunion Preferences folder, in that folder look for the file:

Reunion 11 Folder Preferences

Drag that file to the Trash in your Dock, then empty the Trash.

Once that's done, re-open Reunion 11 and go back into the Folder Preferences, then to Family Files, and use the "Choose Other Folder..." button to select the folder that you want. Let us know if the problem persists, thanks!
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Ok, if you're using the "Choose Other Folder..." option and the change isn't saving, then I'd recommend deleting the folder preferences file.
          That fixed it, Mark. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X