Freezing on one person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezing on one person

I'm not very experienced with Reunion, but I haven't had any problems with it since I upgraded to Reunion 11. However, I was adding notes in the Notes section, then clicked Close. The Close icon went grey but didn't go back to the Family View - it just froze on the Notes page. So I closed that Family File and then quit Reunion, thinking it was just a glitch, but when I restarted Reunion and reopened that Family File, any person can be selected from the Family View or from the People sidebar and it all works fine, except for that last person I was working on when it froze. If I click on that person, nothing happens. Does anyone know how I can access/retrieve this person?
    Thank you,
    Cate

Re: Freezing on one person

Hi Cate,

The first thing to do is make sure you have the most recent update, 11.0.10:

If the problem persist with the update installed (or you already have it installed), then you should send your family file to us so that we can take a look at the issue. We should be able to determine the cause of the problem and fix it. Please include details on which entry is causing the lockup.

For information on how to send us your family file, please see this FAQ.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X