FIND Preset list order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIND Preset list order

I was reviewing my list of FIND presets and found a few that seemed to have inherited the settings from "New Year's babies", so I deleted them and recreated the correct presets. Now that the list is longer than what is displayed at one time, it scrolls to show the rest.
    Is there a way to modify the sequence or reorder the list of FIND presets, or can it only be done by deleting and re-adding the ones you want to be at the bottom?
    Dave Wells
    MacBook Air, MacOS 12.5.1, Reunion 13.0
    iOS 15.6, ReunionTouch 1.0.18 - iPhone 12

Re: FIND Preset list order

Originally posted by Dave Wells View Post
    I was reviewing my list of FIND presets and found a few that seemed to have inherited the settings from "New Year's babies", so I deleted them and recreated the correct presets. Now that the list is longer than what is displayed at one time, it scrolls to show the rest.
    Is there a way to modify the sequence or reorder the list of FIND presets, or can it only be done by deleting and re-adding the ones you want to be at the bottom?
    At the bottom of the saved Find list is the word "edit." Select edit and then you can click on a specific saved list and move it up or down the list. Hope this is what you are seeking.
    Bob Goode
    Reunion 12.0; ReunionTouch 1.0.8; OS 10.14.2

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Goode View Post
      At the bottom of the saved Find list is the word "edit." Select edit and then you can click on a specific saved list and move it up or down the list. Hope this is what you are seeking.
      Bob, I am interested in reordering the list of FIND Presets, not a saved list. There is no Edit below the list of Presets.
      Dave Wells
      MacBook Air, MacOS 12.5.1, Reunion 13.0
      iOS 15.6, ReunionTouch 1.0.18 - iPhone 12

Comment

Dave-
        Try single-clicking a preset in the preset list to highlight it. Then drag the highlighted preset name up or down in the list to put it in a different place. Repeat this for each other preset you wish to move.
        Byron Spoon

Comment

Working...
        X