Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cascading Pedigree

Hello,
    Does anyone have a way to edit what appears in the boxes of a Cascading Pedigree Chart either before or after creation? I would like to eliminate some information for publishing?

I think I am just missing something.

Thanks,
    Frank
    Frank Zwolinski
    Researching: Zwolinski, Zubris, Ward, Wichlacz, Six, Sidney/Sypniewskie, Rickner, Mulligan, McElroy, Maciejewski, Loisy, Lindsay, Konjey, Konieczki, Janick, Ellis, Cornish, Chlebowski, Sass, Soch.
    MacBook Pro, OS X 10.8.5, Reunion 11, FireFox 38.0.5, Safari 6.2.2

Re: Cascading Pedigree

I find double clicking in a box renders it into an editing mode. Text can be deleted at will. And I suppose added too.
    Robin
    Victoria, Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Helmond View Post
      I find double clicking in a box renders it into an editing mode. Text can be deleted at will. And I suppose added too.
      Robin,
      Forgive me but all I am able to do with the Cascading Pedigree is either create a PDF or Print. I cannot open it on screen to edit. Other charts can, just not the Cascading Pedigree.
      Are you sure that is what you are looking at?
      Thanks,
      Frank
      Frank Zwolinski
      Researching: Zwolinski, Zubris, Ward, Wichlacz, Six, Sidney/Sypniewskie, Rickner, Mulligan, McElroy, Maciejewski, Loisy, Lindsay, Konjey, Konieczki, Janick, Ellis, Cornish, Chlebowski, Sass, Soch.

Comment

The Cascading Pedigree format is pretty well fixed, but in the Charts panel, with that chart selected on the left, you can click on the Box Setup button and check the box for Preferred pictures to add things. I don't use this kind of chart a lot, but don't think there's a way in Reunion to remove the baseline data fields.
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

My apologies Frank. I admit I didn't actually try the task you want. I know it works well in ordinary charts, but now I have tried the Cascading Pedigree I see what you mean. All one can do is use the standard editing tools afforded by Preview. A rather odd situation.
          Robin
          Victoria, Australia

Comment

Thanks all for responding. Perhaps this is something I should ask for in an upcomming version.
            Frank
            Frank Zwolinski

Comment

Working...
            X