This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Font Size Problem with Book

I created a Register formatted Book under Reports. After creating the book, I changed the content font size from the default 13 to 11, saved the setting and it changed the displayed text within the book. I then closed the book file and reopened it. The font size of the displayed content text changed back to 13 while the settings pop up window still showed 11.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

- using Reunion 11.0.9

Re: Font Size Problem with Book

Did you change the size for each of the sections? e.g. Changing the size of the font in the Table of Contents does not change the size in Surnames.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Yes, but probably not in the way you had in mind.

I clicked on the "gear" icon at the very bottom of the page, which is called "book settings", selected the tab labeled "Content,Header,Footer",changed the content font size to 11 and saved. I then examined the sections Table of Contents, Register Report, and Person Index, and they all had the new font size (11). I then reviewed the actual document and verified that the text had reduced in size.

I then closed the document and reopened it. At this point, the font size in each section has reverted to the default (13), but the window in "book settings" still shows 11. I reviewed the actual document and verified that the text size increased in size.

Your question gave me an idea for another test. I changed the font size for each section individually rather than use the gear icon. When I did this, I did not lose the new settings when I closed and reopened the document.

Comment

Originally posted by t batliner View Post
        Yes, but probably not in the way you had in mind.......Your question gave me an idea for another test. I changed the font size for each section individually rather than use the gear icon. When I did this, I did not lose the new settings when I closed and reopened the document.
        That was exactly my experience while experimenting to find a solution!
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
        X