This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age in name field

I've lost the ability to have the person's age displayed under their name in the Family view, and I've checked the preferences and help and can't find the setting for displaying the person's age.

I still don't have the age of contemporary people in one of my family files and I've trie the options posted by EAlves. There is an age listing in the button field for these people but it only displays the age if both a birh date and death date are entered. How can I get the age option back in the family view?
    Last edited by Gerald Wright; 02 September 2016, 04:14 PM.

Re: Age in name field

Reunion Preferences > Family View > Inside Couple Buttons > Add Field ---- you have a choice of several fields that show age if you check the right box: Age, Birth, Death, Birth & Death, etc.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by EAlves View Post
      Reunion Preferences > Family View > Inside Couple Buttons > Add Field ---- you have a choice of several fields that show age if you check the right box: Age, Birth, Death, Birth & Death, etc.

Hope this helps!
      When I go there Age is one of the fields already entered, but no age shows up in the family view. Something else is causing this problem.

Comment

My brain was not fully engaged when I started this thread. The people I was working with were from the 19th century and I only had their birthdates, so of course no age would appear until I entered the death date.

Comment

Working...
        X