This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source Citation Superscript

I have looked everywhere to find a way to reduce the font size for the source citation number. It appears that Reunion emits the source citation using the same font and size as the "font for lists and data entry" (which I have set to Verdana 10.) This is really too large a font for the source citation number. When super-scripted it causes additional space to be added between lines. The font for source citation numbers should be about 3/4 that of the font in use. Is there a way to change this?

Re: Source Citation Superscript

You are right. Making a virtue of necessity, I can usually (in notes) place the source citations so as to make sure that the extra space between lines becomes a kind of paragraph break, and so doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by flappleton View Post
      I have looked everywhere to find a way to reduce the font size for the source citation number. It appears that Reunion emits the source citation using the same font and size as the "font for lists and data entry" (which I have set to Verdana 10.) This is really too large a font for the source citation number. When super-scripted it causes additional space to be added between lines. The font for source citation numbers should be about 3/4 that of the font in use. Is there a way to change this?
      In Reunion Preferences, go to Family View -> Miscellaneous. In the Text section, the third item is Citations. You can set the font, size and color there. This will affect all Family views.

Hope this helps.
      John Bastin
      jbastin1@me.com
      Researching: Bastin, Decker, Brake, Perry, Schmid, Sheppard, Matty, Fox, Orr, Eicher
      Mac OS X 10.13.4, Reunion 12.0 (Build 180502) 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by jbastin View Post
        In Reunion Preferences, go to Family View -> Miscellaneous. In the Text section, the third item is Citations. You can set the font, size and color there. This will affect all Family views.

Hope this helps.
        I should have been clearer. You are right, superscript characters for the display can be changed as explained in the above reply, but where I would like them to be smaller is when exporting an .rtf register report. When printing a .rtf file, the spacing between the lines is affected by the full size superscript characters in some lines and the absence of them in others.

Reunion Books handle this very nicely, but there are other issues with Reunion Books that make it impossible to use.

So . . . back to the original thought . . . can the superscript character font be reduced so that it does not affect line spacing in reports/

Comment

Working...
        X