This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feasibility

Granted I'm late to the party, as I just upgraded to Reunion 11. I checked the forum archives and didn't see an answer so I hope this isn't a dumb question. As I'm entering children's birth dates I'm getting the feasibility error that the birth was after the "father" died. But, it's showing the grandfather's name not the father's name.

Ex.
    Thomas (grandfather)
    Richard (father)
    Robert (child)

error: "Robert was born after the death date for Thomas" -- ignore/close

Ideas?

Thanks,
    Michelle

Re: Feasibility

As I'm entering children's birth dates I'm getting the feasibility error that the birth was after the "father" died. But, it's showing the grandfather's name not the father's name.
    Hi Michelle,

Try turning off "Feasability Checking". Go to Reunion Preferences > Dates and turn off.
    It could be you have an incorrect setting.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Originally posted by artsmart47 View Post
      As I'm entering children's birth dates I'm getting the feasibility error that the birth was after the "father" died. But, it's showing the grandfather's name not the father's name.
      Aside from the incorrect name in the warning window, is the warning otherwise correct? That is, is their birth date after the death date entered for their father?

Thanks,
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Mark--
        No the error isn't just the incorrect name. The data is correct.

Thomas (grandfather) 1842-1888
        Richard (father) 1886-1962
        Robert (child) 1927-

The error occurred on each of Richard's 9 children, born between 1910 through 1930.

I realize I can turn the feasibility notifications off but that defeats the purpose.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X