This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Host Family File is Missing

When I go to my Ipad and try to download my family file from Dropbox the file is grayed out...When I check the sharing status the message I get is that the "Host Family File is Missing." What am I doing wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Host Family File is Missing

Originally posted by Shelbyw View Post
    When I go to my Ipad and try to download my family file from Dropbox the file is grayed out...When I check the sharing status the message I get is that the "Host Family File is Missing." What am I doing wrong?
    Make sure your iPad is properly linked to the correct Dropbox account and make sure that you are trying to download a Reunion 11 family file and not a family file from an older version of Reunion.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Host Family File is Missing

I am in the same situation as the above user.
      I have logged out of dropbox on both device (MacBook Pro and iPad) and relogged in, several times.
      I have checked and rechecked file locations, but I keep getting the same "Host Family File is Missing" message and when I click on "Locate Host Family File" on the iPad, the screen jumps to the home screen, but it does not go to Dropbox, nor load the host Family File.
      As I generally use the iPad to update family details at events, and the MacBookPro to enter research-based changes, this is particularly annoying as each version gets further apart. Each version has correct information, but neither is complete.

Comment

Working...
      X