This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida reunion help

Hi, looking for Reunion genealogy expert to assist me on reunion. East coast central Florida. Also would be interested in a Reunion tutor.
    Bill

Re: Central Florida reunion help

Knock Knock ,I need some help on reunion education. Wish to merge 3 files?

Comment

It could be that no one who frequents this board is from your area or it could be that it is a long holiday weekend. You can get lots of answers by asking here and lots of answers in the self contained electronic manual by clicking on the question mark in the bottom margin. Another possibility -- If there is a Mac User Group in your town or nearby, there may be several people who use the program. You can locate groups at http://appleusergroupresources.com/find-a-group/.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
        It could be that no one who frequents this board is from your area or it could be that it is a long holiday weekend. You can get lots of answers by asking here and lots of answers in the self contained electronic manual by clicking on the question mark in the bottom margin. Another possibility -- If there is a Mac User Group in your town or nearby, there may be several people who use the program. You can locate groups at http://appleusergroupresources.com/find-a-group/.
        Thank you Bob.
        I searched and email the local Mac groups. Do you recommend a Florida-, S.E-, East coast person that could lead me to a group? Guess my old dog thing when faced with learning Mac and reunion at the same time is daunting...lol

Does anyone teach classes on reunion.

The tutorials are helpful, I learn better via human interactive.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X