Pedigree Chart Question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mac81
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 10

    #1

    Pedigree Chart Question

    I made a Pedigree Chart going back 25 generations.

    I would like to export this as a PDF or a JPEG and possibly find a print shop to print it, and place it on a wall.

    However, the Save as Graphic option in RU does not seem to work.

    If I open it in preview as a PDF, the export to TIFF does not seem to work.

    Is there some other option?

    Thanks.

    Mac
    OS El Cap
  • rclrocco
    Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 131

    #2
    Re: Pedigree Chart Question

    By coincidence, I have just been doing the same thing !
    i choose, File / Save as Graphic file and have no problem BUT sometimes I get the whole chart, sometimes it gets cut off and I don't see the whole chart.
    Rupert

    Researching Large; Cuddon; Ford, Gadsdon and Fletcher

    Comment

    • ttl
      Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 512

      #3
      Re: Pedigree Chart Question

      Heartland Family Graphics can print Reunion charts directly from the native .boxchart file, no fuss, no muss.

      In the extremely unlikely event there's difficulty with the overall size using the native Reunion file, we'll work with the customer to rectify things.
      Tim Lundin
      Heartland Family Graphics
      http://www.familygraphics.com

      Comment

      Working...