This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location of Multimedia files

I have been using Reunion for a number of years now. When I first started using Reunion it was alright to keep multimedia files in Iphoto or Photo. I have since learned that because of Apple updates to Photo that this is not the best place to keep these files?

In simple terms (I am not the best with a computer) can someone explain to me where the current files are probably located, and where I need to move them????

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Location of Multimedia files

Hi,

I just continue to keep my photos in iPhoto and Photo and my other family records in a folder named "ancestry records".

In Reunion's preferences select "multimedia" and in there I list my folders/locations by clicking the + button and then selecting where the items are.

I've not had any problems so far.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Re: Location of Multimedia files

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Hi,

I just continue to keep my photos in iPhoto and Photo and my other family records in a folder named "ancestry records".

In Reunion's preferences select "multimedia" and in there I list my folders/locations by clicking the + button and then selecting where the items are.

I've not had any problems so far.

Alan
      Hello Alan:
      I will give it a try...Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X