This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find Number of Spouses

I'm having a problem getting Find when searching for number of spouses.

If I use the preset (multiple spouses) I get no results even though there are several people with more than one spouse in my file. That particular preset generates this find: "number of spouses" "more than" "1".

If I change the "1" to "0", I get 1037. If I change the entire find to "number of spouses" "less than" "1", I get 537. If I add 1037 and 537, I get 1574, which is the number of people in the file.

The 1037 result (number of spouses greater than 0) included those with one marriage, as well as those with more than one marriage. But change the find to number of spouses greater than 1, and I get no results.

What am I doing wrong?

-----===== Bill =====-----

Re: Find Number of Spouses

Originally posted by Bill Guion View Post
    I'm having a problem getting Find when searching for number of spouses.

If I use the preset (multiple spouses) I get no results even though there are several people with more than one spouse in my file. That particular preset generates this find: "number of spouses" "more than" "1".

If I change the "1" to "0", I get 1037. If I change the entire find to "number of spouses" "less than" "1", I get 537. If I add 1037 and 537, I get 1574, which is the number of people in the file.

The 1037 result (number of spouses greater than 0) included those with one marriage, as well as those with more than one marriage. But change the find to number of spouses greater than 1, and I get no results.

What am I doing wrong?

Apparently what I did wrong was not quit and restart Reunion. This morning it is working just fine.

Comment

Working...
    X