This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notes drop and drag

I recently went through my entire database and organized the note files so that they were in a certain order. This is when I have several note files for one person. Example; I have a 'birth' note, a 'baptism' note, an 'obituary' note etc. As I dragged and dropped them into the order I wanted about a half dozen mysteriously 'the content' replaced another note. For example. I moved a 'new' note' down in my list of notes under one person and all of a sudden the 'death' note contained the text of the 'news note' and not the death transcription that was there. That death transcription is just gone. They both contain the same thing. This didn't happen very often but even once is too often.

I opened up a back up of my file and cut and pasted the correct transcriptions back where they belonged. Hope I caught them all. But why would Reunion do this?

Re: Notes drop and drag

This problem was fixed in a free maintenance update. Be sure to download the latest update, here...

Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Notes drop and drag

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      This problem was fixed in a free maintenance update. Be sure to download the latest update, here...
      Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
      X