This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multimedia Issue

I bought a new macbook pro yesterday and did a migration of all of my files from time machine. When I went into Reunion and viewed multimedia in person view, many of my photos showed a "?". I did a repair multimedia from system preferences. When the blue bar got near the end it says "searching for multimedia files" I get the spinning beach ball and the program stops responding. Now when I go to multimedia for an individual, as I watch, most of the "?" marks disappear. But not all. I only have about 1700 photos in person views. Not sure how to proceed? If I go into each person's multimedia file, so that the "?"'s almost all disappear, will that solve the problem? I dread having to do that. I ran a test by checking on one of the multimedia items that retained a "?" It was where the link said it should be. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Re: Multimedia Issue

Originally posted by Roberta Martin View Post
    Any thoughts or suggestions?
    I would contact the help desk as they'll likely be of more assistance.

I wonder if perhaps you have a damaged media file among the 1700. Have you tried a multimedia usage report (rather than repair?) It might give you a clue as to where the problem is occurring.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Multimedia Issue

Dennis, I did run the report. It has 600+ of the 1700 images missing. Thanks for the suggestion of the help desk. I will try that. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Working...
      X