This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book - Notes

I tried creating a book -- it's very nifty, even if the text is a little stilted!! I found how to change the preferences, to get the NOTES and the MEDICAL NOTES to be included too.

Except -- the matriarch's notes (both) are included, but the patriarch's notes (they're longer) are not. Dunno if the length of them matters. Or if it's due to the way Reunion is phrasing the "She first married (my dad) (the patriarch in question) and then second married ... a later in life step dad" . But it would be nice if the notes about her husbands - both of them, actually, were included too!

Possibly true of later marriages, too, though I really don't have notes about many people, so I can't tell.

Has anybody else noticed this?

Re: Book - Notes

First thing to check: make sure your report layout settings are set up to include notes for "person" and "spouse."
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Book - Notes

Ahh. I had set "person" to include Notes ... but I did not realize that a Spouse was not automatically a person. Hmmm .... not quite obvious to me! But thanks. This was indeed the problem, and fixed my problem!

Comment

Working...
      X