This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to add new father or mother

entering new data and all was well; then when trying to add next generation, when I select Add New Father, all I get is a BEEP........no msg, nothing

tried resetting cache, exiting pgm and trying again......still can't add

probably something simple but I don't see it..........

Re: unable to add new father or mother

Originally posted by jrshannahan View Post
    entering new data and all was well; then when trying to add next generation, when I select Add New Father, all I get is a BEEP........no msg, nothing
    Hmm...I have heard of this a few times in the past.

Try adding the new father by clicking on the appropriate box (where the father's name would appear) instead of selecting Add New Father from the add menu.

I hope this is helpful:-)
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Hmm...I have heard of this a few times in the past.

Try adding the new father by clicking on the appropriate box (where the father's name would appear) instead of selecting Add New Father from the add menu.

I hope this is helpful:-)
      think I tried that but not sure; anyway I solved or at least got around the problem; put the individual to whom I could not add a parent in the clipboard and re-entered the data and then it worked just fine....

Comment

got past that hurdle....for a little while; now Reunion won't do a descendant, relative, or cascading pedigree for the replaced folks (the choice of where to begin is greyed out) other charts and reports work just fine.....?

Comment

Working...
        X