New Family File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Family File

I like to know which is best order for starting the file is it with yourself and work backward to generation X, then add their families or does it really matter and I like to clean up old family files as I the need room on the computer

IMHO, it makes no difference. Asbto family files; if you are referring to Reunion family files, you should only have one (per family).
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Yes I am referring to Reunion Family File Thank you S Gilbert I have Fletcher Tutin by marriage and one as my maiden name Fletcher ect

Comment

Before you've done too much work, combine then into one.

Comment

Thank you I have some files combined I have so many family files not sure which one to keep that why I decided to start a fresh
          Last edited by fletchersusan; 06 February 2021, 03:37 AM. Reason: Word spelt wrong

Comment

Working backward is almost always easier than working forward, especially with female members whose surnames can change, and who do not always appear in directories.

Comment

Thank you Warwick Dilley for your idea I'll give it a go

Comment

Working...
              X