Returning to Reunion after a 6 month break I discovered a number of links between my media and my tree have been broken. Clearly I did something that Reunion did not like.
Judging from the directory shown in the media report it looks like I may have thrown many of these files into the trash which has since been emptied. But that is not really correct since these files are still in their original directories.
I am slowly picking my way through this list and re-linking these files.
Any ideas on what I may have done so that I do not do it again?
Judging from the directory shown in the media report it looks like I may have thrown many of these files into the trash which has since been emptied. But that is not really correct since these files are still in their original directories.
I am slowly picking my way through this list and re-linking these files.
Any ideas on what I may have done so that I do not do it again?