The Reunion manual says you can only delete one source at once but I wondered if anyone knew of a workaround?
I'm working on a file created from merging GEDcoms. I've already done some editing and I will need to go through each individual in time. But first I want to delete about 1,700 sources which have downloaded from Ancestry and which contain barely any useful information and images I don't want to store. I can identify them by searching for "Provo" in the Publisher Name field.
I will go through and create new sources in time.
Any suggestions apart from 3,400 clicks?
Many thanks
Ruth
I'm working on a file created from merging GEDcoms. I've already done some editing and I will need to go through each individual in time. But first I want to delete about 1,700 sources which have downloaded from Ancestry and which contain barely any useful information and images I don't want to store. I can identify them by searching for "Provo" in the Publisher Name field.
I will go through and create new sources in time.
Any suggestions apart from 3,400 clicks?
Many thanks
Ruth