How to print citations list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to print citations list

How do I print a "citations list"? I can see the list on the screen but can't see how to print or export the list, or how to add or remove fields (columns) from the list. Same questions for other tables that are available under "Lists."

I find you may have to click on the "share" button at the bottom of the page, save as a text file (to say desktop) and from there you go to File, then print.

Before doing so you have the option via the "include button" of various options.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Thanks for the response.
      I see no share button on the Citations List. The share button is usually a rectangle with an up arrow through it. I see the share button on "Reports" for not on "Lists."
      How do I print or export a "List."

Comment

The share button was added to the Citations list in Reunion 13.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Except for Connections, every one of the possible lists have a share arrow. Unknown to me why you are not seeing one. However, for most of these (might be all), "Print" is not an option. Most are a save to a kind of text file (text, Pages, Word, etc..). So you would have to do that Save, then print the list from the app you have saved to.
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion14 & RT

Comment

Working...
          X