Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to print all Family Group Sheets in *Person ID* order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to print all Family Group Sheets in *Person ID* order?

I want to print Family Group Sheets for my entire Reunion database ... but I want to print them in Person ID order (sorted by Person ID). Is there any way to do this? So far I have not found any way to do it.

If I go to Reports > Family Group Sheet > Sort By > Edit Presets > select a preset (or create a new one) > Edit Sort, the only choices for numeric sort order are Family ID, Husband's ID or Wife's ID, none of which are what I want.

I tried doing Person Reports instead, which can by sorted by Person ID, but the resulting report format & content is not the same as the Family Group Sheet report. (I want to include child data as it appears in the Family Group Sheet. On the Person Report, child data is limited to name & birth/death years only. And there is no option in Edit Presets to include additional child data on the Person Report.)

The reason I want to print all Family Group Sheets is to have a printed version of my database for convenience & archive purposes. And the reason I want the reports in Person ID order is that it makes looking up a particular Family Group Sheet easier, since I know by memory the Person IDs of many people in my database.
Working...
X