This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child list

Is there a way to avoid having the places under the dates in the child list?

Now if there are more than about 10 children I can only see part of the list and have to scroll down to see the youngest ones.

Lots of good new features - but why can't this be an option? Or perhaps it is, I really hope so!

OK, yes, I see it is an option, just involves having it in a separate column which is fine. In that case I approve!
    Last edited by Barnbarroch; 21 April 2015, 08:34 AM.

Re: Child list

Originally posted by Barnbarroch View Post
    Is there a way to avoid having the places under the dates in the child list?
    Each event that appears in the child list can be customized. To customize child list fields, open the Family View Preferences by clicking on the popup menu under the Family View button in Reunion's navbar and select "Family View Preferences".

Select the "Children" icon at the top of the Family View Preferences window and under "Fields" select any events that have places on a second line. The options for the selected event will appear to the right of this list.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Child list

Yes, I explored a bit and found that - and it's great! So far I've liked all the new features I've found!

Comment

Working...
      X