This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using charts in published books

I am planning to print a book of my father's family tree. I'd like to have a chart (Pedigree) at the start of the book to put everyone in perspective. These charts can be very big. I'd like some ideas on how you have presented this information in your books please.
    I have a MAC OSX 10.9.1
    Using Reunion 10
    Safari

Re: Using charts in published books

Originally posted by The Wheeler Family View Post
    I am planning to print a book of my father's family tree. I'd like to have a chart (Pedigree) at the start of the book to put everyone in perspective. These charts can be very big. I'd like some ideas on how you have presented this information in your books please.
    I was doing a section on the descendants of George Washington Lee, so I put in a pedigree chart that started with him and listed his children below his box. I figured people could figure out which of his children they were down from by consulting the register report. I have, in the past, attempted to customize to a particular person who is living, but inevitably people want the book who are not from that branch of the family so the pedigree is not as useful to them.

Comment

Working...
    X