This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinship issues

Hello everyone, I'm new to reunion and having issues with my file. It isn't showing relationships for some people and I traced one line where my ggg grandmother married my ggg Uncle. It shows my grandmother as the spouse of my uncle and all of her ancestors and their decedents are no longer related to me. I have removed spouses from the settings and have done the Identify relatives again but she's still listed as a spouse.
    Any ideas of what I can try next? And I have some lines where it completely quits figuring relationships not sure why. Thanks in advance.

Re: Kinship issues

It would help to know fully which items that you have checked or unchecked. My pun for today is "it's relatively complex...."
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Everything except the the Spouses I thought maybe that was what might be confusing the program but it didn't help.

Comment

Hi,

I'd suggest sending us your Family File -- it sounds like there may be some linking issues or other problems that we should be able to resolve.

E-mail it to help@leisterpro.com, and please don't make any changes to the file until we get back to you.

Thanks!
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X