website masthead not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

website masthead not showing up

My website (http://johnsonancestors.com) which I created using Reunion generates a website that shows up fine with Safari, but in Chrome, the masthead image doesn't load.It is a jpeg image. Any suggestions? Also, I'd like to make the mast head image larger, in an earlier version of Reunion I had a nice large masthead image, but now it is relatively small. Again suggestions.

Re: website masthead not showing up

Nice website! I like how uncluttered the website looks. Unfortunately for me, using Safari, the masthead doesn't display. I am running High Sierra 10.13.4 & Safari 11.1. See screenshot.
    Attached Files
    2020 M1 MBP, iPhoneXS, iPad Air 3

My Ancestry ID is: mrstucci1972

My GEDmatch is A353507. I am also on 23andMe, FTDNA and MyHeritage.

Comment

Re: website masthead not showing up

Originally posted by Johnson524 View Post
      My website (http://johnsonancestors.com) which I created using Reunion generates a website that shows up fine with Safari, but in Chrome, the masthead image doesn't load.It is a jpeg image. Any suggestions?
      The image is not present on your server - Safari is likely showing a cached copy of the image. It appears that, for some reason, the upload of the web project files didn't complete.

You should try re-uploading them, making sure the "i_masthead.png" file in the "img" folder gets uploaded. Or just manually upload only that file into the "img" folder on your web server.

Also, I'd like to make the mast head image larger, in an earlier version of Reunion I had a nice large masthead image, but now it is relatively small. Again suggestions.
      As part of the responsive redesign of web projects in Reunion 12, we had to set the image to be displayed at a certain percentage (so that it resizes appropriately with different devices/screen resolutions). While it is possible to change that percentage, it will require editing a CSS file. If you'd like details on how to do that please send an email to help@leisterpro.com letting me know, and I'll respond with specifics.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X