Half-brother to Step-brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half-brother to Step-brother

Is there a quick and easy way to change my brother's status from half to step?

Using a Reunion 11, Mac OS 10.10.6

Re: Half-brother to Step-brother

Originally posted by Don C View Post
    Is there a quick and easy way to change my brother's status from half to step?

Using a Reunion 11, Mac OS 10.10.6
    Yes you can - right-click on the status colum of the child in question will bring up a window. Select "child status" > select step brother.
    If that entry doesn't appear, then go to Reunion Preferences > child status and add "new status" which after closing the preferences window will allow you now to select the new status, (or delete whatever status you no longer wish to see in the selections)

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Re: Half-brother to Step-brother

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Yes you can - right-click on the status colum of the child in question will bring up a window. Select "child status" > select step brother.
      If that entry doesn't appear, then go to Reunion Preferences > child status and add "new status" which after closing the preferences window will allow you now to select the new status, (or delete whatever status you no longer wish to see in the selections)

Alan
      Thanks Alan, I'll give that a try.

Comment

Working...
      X