This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Complete Family Tree

This may be impossible, I realize, as I now have about 650 people in my records, but is it possible to create a complete family tree, in *.pdf or other universal-type format, to take to a commercial printer and have printed on a very large sheet? Or a way to break it into, say 4 big charts like that? I have looked for options in the report/chart choices, but can't quite figure this out. Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Printing Complete Family Tree

Reunion doesn't offer an "Everyone" tree, but you can usually capture the vast majority of your family with a Relative Chart. The key is to figure out the person in your family who's related to the most other people in the family file. A good starting point to find this person is usually a genealogist's child or grandchild.

The people lost in this process are the blood relatives of in-laws (who are not blood relatives of the source person) and those who have no connection to the family at all.

For what it's worth, HFG can print directly from the native Reunion .boxchart file, and we're happy to work with a customer to find the best chart solution. Our website is in my signature.
    Tim Lundin
    Heartland Family Graphics
    http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Re: Printing Complete Family Tree

Thank you very much! I will start experimenting...

Comment

Working...
      X