This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting contact information

Can anyone direct me on the method for doing this? I've started entering current contact information but would like to get it out when it comes to family reunion time so that I can mail the reminders.
    Last edited by Walker Crawford; 16 March 2016, 10:59 AM. Reason: expanded question
    Walker Crawford
    Champlin, MN

Hometown: Hedrick, Iowa
    Researching: Allen, Bartholow, Frescoln, McBeth, McCombs, Walker, Wilson, Yeoman

Re: Exporting contact information

Originally posted by Walker Crawford View Post
    Can anyone direct me on the method for doing this?...
    Yes.

To begin the process, open the Contacts sidebar on the right. (If it does not automatically populate with names and addresses of people/couples, click on the Contacts Settings icon — the brown gear icon at the bottom — and select "All people" and "Include people with: Mailing Address." Finally, click Update.)

Next, click on the Share Contacts button (the blue box with the arrow pointing up) and select the appropriate fields to be exported and the appropriate field separator (depending on it's destination). Information about selecting the appropriate settings in the Share Contacts window, and on how to proceed from there, can be found by searching for "share contacts" in the manual. To access the manual, choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of any Reunion window.

I hope you find this information helpful in pointing you in the right direction
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X