X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports -> Web Project: what is "trees" mean

Under the WebProject, there is a list of check boxes for "Elements"
    and one of those is "trees"

What does "trees" do? I can't seem to find any generated trees in my generated website.

Re: Reports -> Web Project: what is "trees" mean

Here is an example.

Click the little tree icon, near a person's name.

Trees in web projects are also explained in the manual. Search for: web project trees
    Frank Leister
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Thanks, that is cool.

Yeah, RTFM, but sadly, I'm not a great fan of the Reunion hyper-linked FM. I am sure that as I use the package more, I'll understand both the package and the manual.

Comment

Originally posted by pfarrell View Post
        I'm not a great fan of the Reunion hyper-linked FM. I am sure that as I use the package more, I'll understand both the package and the manual.
        There is a Help button (a question mark icon) at the bottom left of almost every window in Reunion. Click that icon and you are taken right to the relevant page in the manual.

For example, when viewing the "Web Project" pane in Reunion, try clicking on the Help button. You will be taken to the Web Project page in the manual. One of the links at to top of that page is "Trees" -- click on it and you will be scrolled down to the Trees section of the manual. Or, if you don't like hyper-links, simply scroll down using the scrollbar on the right side of the manual window.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X