This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 10 and MacOS ElCapitan

Can't drag and drop photos into record or multimedia using Reunion 10 and OS El Capitan. Photo bounces out and will not stay where dropped.

Reunion 10 and MacOS ElCapitan

I followed Home/Pictures/Reunion Pictures and open that folder. It is completely empty!!

Comment

Re: Reunion 10 and MacOS ElCapitan

Photo bounces out and will not stay where dropped.
      This is likely because you're using the new Photos app. Reunion 10 is not compatible with that app -- please see this FAQ for a work around.

I followed Home/Pictures/Reunion Pictures and open that folder. It is completely empty!
      If you've never placed any images in that folder, it's not abnormal for it to be empty.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Reunion 10 and MacOS ElCapitan

On topic with the Mac OS upgrade to El Capitan I noticed some instability in Reunion 10. I've tried to isolate when and how this happens but it seems that when I have both Reunion and the Safari browser open at the same time Reunion will freeze at some point whether I'm entering new or updating family information. I must do a force quit to close the program. Safari does not freeze. Anyone else having this issue?

An error report is generated which I can send to someone at Leister, if they wish.

Comment

Working...
        X