This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enrolling a new ipad

Bought a new iPad and everything came into the new iPad Air from a backup of my old iPad. But now reunion touch does not sync even though the sharing status appears on. Photos are not going either direction. Do I need to delete the file and start again?

Ross

Re: Enrolling a new ipad

Originally posted by RossDeHovitz View Post
    Bought a new iPad and everything came into the new iPad Air from a backup of my old iPad. But now reunion touch does not sync even though the sharing status appears on. Photos are not going either direction. Do I need to delete the file and start again?

Ross
    As an addendum, changes on my mac are going into the new iPad air but i can't get new photos taken with the iPad air that are populating family files, to go back to the mac and my iPhone. Sharing status seems only to be referring to the old iPad.

Comment

Is it possible you haven't signed in to your Dropbox account on your new iPad? This should be a one-time thing.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Finnegan View Post
        Is it possible you haven't signed in to your Dropbox account on your new iPad? This should be a one-time thing.

Joe
        I checked that. I do have dropbox on - but sharing status still has no files coming from the iPad since mid July.

Comment

Working...
        X